Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Boredom. That is where I'm at right now. It's not like I have a shortage of things that I need to get done, but I don't want to do any of them!! This past Christmas season really took a lot out of me! I was very busy doing many things in order to make everyone's Christmas experience a good one. In typical mom fashion, I tend to forget about myself. The thing about it is, I do enjoy making the cookies, wrapping the presents, SHOPPING for the presents, decorating the house (how I love decorating the house for Christmas!!!), making the ravioli for Christmas dinner, making food for Christmas eve, getting everyone clothes so we all look presentable, but wow does it take a lot of effort!! I am constantly stuck in a weird stressed-out, frazzled mind, but loving every minute of it spot... I know, I'm crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Our really big doofus of a dog. I imagine him to sound like Doug from "Up". Hi there, SQUIRREL!!!